2017-03-21

Perniciaro of Mazara v0.1

I have added a couple of generations to the Perniciaro ancestors of my great-great-grandmother Angela Perniciaro on FamilySearch and Geni.
I knew my grandmother Angela Asaro forename came from her own grandmother Angela Perniciaro, I have been knowing that since childhood, but I was not aware that the latter forename was due her own grandmother, my great-great-great-great-grandmother  Angela Carrato.
Perniciaro is already a not very common surname, but Carrato is quite uncommon.
Apparently nowadays in Sicily there may be only a handful of Carrato families, mostly living in Mazara, which are probably all related to our Angela Carrato in one way or another.
Pugliese and Cristaldi are much more common, the latter especially in Mazara, their current major goes by the name of Nicolò Cristaldi.

Perniciaro of Mazara v0.1 2017-03-21

No comments:

Post a Comment